We are happy to announce the first Microprinting Workshop from March 18-20, 2024 in the Hotel Elbresidenz in Bad Schandau, Germany.
The workshop will cover the whole range from fundamental research to industrial applications. It will provide a forum for scientists and engineers from universities, research institutions and industry to discuss current challenges and future scenarios related to microprinting.
The microprinting workshop aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, research scholars and in particular industrial players. This will create an interdisciplinary stage to exchange and share knowledge and research results on the topic related to microprinting.
The scope of the workshop Emerging Trends in Microprinting: Materials, Methods and Applications comprises:
- Emerging Printing Techniques for sub-mm sized Structures
- Materials for Microprinting including Bioinks, Nanoparticle Inks or particle-free Inks
- Applications for printed Microstructures, e.g. in Life-Sciences, Biotechnology or Electronics
- Post-treatment Techniques for printed Microstructures
- Scaling of Microprinting from Lab to Industry Scale, and Yield improvement
- Business Trends, Market Projections, M&A Developments, and Startup Activities
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 31 December 2023