The Laser Symposium, organized by Fraunhofer IWS, brings together world’s leading laser experts, end-users and newcomers from both industry and academia. With a focus on latest laser developments and their suitability for industrial applications, it offers an ideal platform for scientific and technical exchange on various aspects of laser materials processing. In the past few years, Additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing, has become a strong driver for R&D efforts worldwide, offering fascinating engineering solutions paired with exciting economic benefits. The Int. Symposium Additive Manufacturing (ISAM) provides the perfect framework to highlight and discuss latest developments and challenges in this field.
This year’s Laser Symposium and ISAM will be combined into one joint conference, taking place December 7–9, 2021 in a virtual format.
What to expect:
- Lectures by renowned experts from research and industry
- Business Forum with Panel Discussion
- Industrial Exhibition | Exhibitor Pitches
- Poster Presentations and Best Poster Award
- Exchange of new ideas, discussion and networking