„Indoor living and working: From toxic gas and particle detection towards abatement solutions“
Harmful gases and fine particles in the air accumulate in offices, cabins but also at workplaces. In industrial production, for example, invisible toxic particles like metal or nickel as well as vapors and odors are emitted. We need to develop innovative solutions to reduce these pollutants, also associated with viruses and bacteria or organic components. The online workshop will focus on technical systems for detection with smart sensor systems, monitoring the air quality and cleaning the air pollution with innovative filter materials.
The Fraunhofer IWS-Workshop is focused on technical systems for detection, with smart sensor systems, monitoring the air quality and cleaning the air pollution with innovative filter materials. Experts will present new approaches and their results in relation to the emissions mentioned above. During the workshop all participants can get in contact for discussion, but also for future collaboration.
The workshop addresses:
- Manufacturers of chemical components for coating systems (paints, varnishes, fillers etc.)
- Manufacturers of components and systems for gas filtration
- Manufacturers of gas detectors and particle measurement technology
- Interested parties from the field of occupational safety and environmental protection in various branches of industry (additive manufacturing, material refinement and coating, etc.)
- Manufacturers of sorbents and adsorbents
Online Workshop: 11 November 2021, 9:00 – 13:00 Uhr
Registration deadline: November 5, 2021
The workshop will be performed using the online meeting platform MS Teams. After your online registration you will receive a link for joining the workshop on the day of the event.