Flexible Electronics and Sensors for Health - Healthtronics EU–Japan-Saxony Bridge – 31 January 2022
Save the Date.
31.01.2022 8 AM CET / 4 PM JST
Invitation to Flexible Electronics and Sensors for Health – Healthtronics EU-Japan-Saxony Bridge, 31 Jan 2022 – Register now!
Register now and join us for a outstanding program and incredivle networking opportunity with international partners from Saxony, Japan and Europe. We are again expecting 150+ participants from the field of flexible, printed and embedded electronics and end-users from the healthcare and wellbeing sectors.
The event including the matchmaking will be free of charge.
8:00 CET / 16:00 JST – Welcome remarks & Keynote session
10 years anniversary collaboration Yamagata University – Saxony
8:30 CET / 16:30 JST – Presentations & Pitches
up to 8 scientific presentations and 12 exciting pitches from innovative EU and Japanese companies
11:00 CET / 19:00 JST – Matchmaking & Poster session
meet the speakers and new partners and see latest developments at poster session
12:00 CET / 20:00 JST – Closing remarks
Experience presentations from experts, exciting pitches and poster presentations. The Healthtronics EU-Japan-Saxony Bridge offers a large variety of networking opportunities in individual matchmakings and a poster session. We invite you to prepare presentations, pitches or posters to connect with international partners and generate leads and project ideas.
The Flexible Electronics and Sensors for Health – Healthtronics EU-Japan-Saxony Bridge enables you to:
- Present your expertise to find new partners
- Watch the pitching session, where pre-selected companies will present their products and services in the field of electronics (printed, embedded) technologies applied to health and wellbeing sectors
- Initiate and arrange 1:1 meetings with the pitching companies, and with other participants from Europe and Japan
- Generate leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by learning what’s new on the printed electronics market
- Build and enlarge your network