Knowing a system’s reliability is knowing the key to success
The developers of modern electronic components and systems are facing a double challenge: Meeting ever more stringent requirements in ever faster-paced development cycles. In this situation, understanding their systems’ reliability becomes a crucial factor.
Join our two-day seminar in Berlin or online via MS TEAMS
Fraunhofer IZM is again offering a two-day seminar that provides you with expert-level methods and background knowledge for ensuring reliability in your processes for the development and production of electronic systems. The seminar is especially aimed at engineers working in the field of product development, technology, production, manufacturing and quality assurance. The participants will be taught methods and imparted background knowledge for ensuring reliability within the development and production process of electronic systems.
- Definitions and an introduction to the important terms
- Methods for system assessments
- Stress impacts and resulting failure mechanisms
- Empirical data & physics used in failure modelling
- Systematics of FE simulation
- Implementing realistic stress tests
- Analysing and interpreting test results
- Handling reliability characteristics/ parameters
- Assuring reliability by condition monitoring
- Analytical measurement methods
The programme has been carefully curated to cover the reliability aspects of electronic systems in all development phases. The two-day seminar will be held in English. The fee is 850 € for two days and is exclusively limited to 30 participants.
The seminar will take place at Fraunhofer IZM in Berlin and online in MS Teams.