12th International Summer School
The Technische Universität Dresden and Fraunhofer IWS are organizing the twelfth International Summer School “Trends and new developments in Laser Technology“ from 28 August to 1 September 2023. This five days workshop aims to bring together undergraduate and PhD students in an intensive study program on fundamental and applied aspects of laser technology.
The Summer School program consists of lectures by renowned experts and informal discussion sessions, as well as practical insights. The program also offers participants the opportunity to present their own research topics and aims to facilitate the exchange of new ideas in these areas.
- Surface hardening technologies
- High speed 2D laser cutting
- Laser welding
- Additive manufacturing processes
- Applications of ultra short pulsed lasers
- Laser process simulation
- Laser micro/nano structuring
- Laser interference patterning
The programme will include:
- Participant presentations (15 minutes)
- Proceeding book with extended abstracts
On-Site Event / August 28, 2023 – September 01, 2023
Registration Deadline: 17 July 2023
Registration will open soon.