The Flexible Electronics and Sensors for Health Workshop, 31 Jan 202
For the last 10 years the organizing committee has held the joint workshop annually to lead the international and domestic networking of flexible electronics and its related fields, through utilizing the unique strength of Saxony and Yamagata and its strong relationship. We would like to welcome you to the 10th joint workshop.
Register now and join us for a outstanding program and incredivle networking opportunity with international partners from Saxony, Japan and Europe. We are again expecting 150+ participants from the field of flexible, printed and embedded electronics and end-users from the healthcare and wellbeing sectors.
Experience presentations from experts, exciting pitches and poster presentations. The Flexible Electronics and Sensors for Health Workshop offers a large variety of networking opportunities in individual matchmakings and a poster session. We invite you to prepare presentations, pitches or posters to connect with international partners and generate leads and project ideas.
Healthtronics EU – Japan Bridge – Virtual Economic Mission
As a special addition this years workshop is a joint effort with the NE4HEALTH – New European Electronics for Global Health and Wellbeing project to also bring you a virtual economic mission. Utilizing pitches and matchmaking between companies from EU and Japan we aim to strengthen the international collaboration of the flexible electronics sector and support innovative SMEs to find exciting new partners. The NE4HEALTH project consortium is formed by 5 European Clusters from the fields of electronics (printed, embedded) technologies applied to health and wellbeing sectors. The project aims to enhance partnerships between clusters and their members and Third Targeted Countries Clusters (TTCs) like Japan.
The Flexible Electronics and Sensors for Health Workshop enables you to:
- If you like, present your expertise and match with new partners
- Watch the pitching session, where pre-selected companies will present their products and services in the field of electronics (printed, embedded) technologies applied to health and wellbeing sectors
- Initiate and arrange 1:1 meetings with the pitching companies, and with other participants from Europe and Japan
- Generate leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by learning what’s new on the printed electronics market
- Build and enlarge your network