Press release from BSBF 2022 and BIGINN
BIGINN Partnership invites SMEs, clusters, research centres and other scale-up organizations to explore the business and innovation potential with Big Science in Europe on 3-7 October, 2022. With ClusterXchange mobility scheme interested entities will be able to receive up to 415 Eur lump-sum for participation and other travel expenses.
During this Xchange participants will join not only Big Science Business Forum (BSBF 2022) but also visit the University of Granada, meet key players from the Spanish and European Big Science market. Moreover, they will have a possibility to learn on the future business opportunities, have individual meetings the key stakeholders expand the network of contacts and develop new cross-border partnerships.
Why to participate?
- Immerse within the Spanish Big Science ecosystem
- Attend major topic speeches and have individual meetings with the key EU Big Science stakeholders
- Know more about the role of SMEs in a Big Science market and identify new business opportunities
- Update your knowledge about the IFMIF-Dones project
- Participate in individualized B2B meetings
- Visit the Calar Alto Observatory or the Almeria Solar Platform to learn about future work and business opportunities
- Expand network of contacts and develop new cross-border partnerships
- Create new business opportunities and get involved in new innovative projects
- Benefit from financial assistance for an exchange (415 Eur co-finance lump-sum)
Who can participate?
An eligible entity from COSME country (excl. Spain, in this event) which is:
- A cluster or similar business network organization
- A scaling-up support organization (technology centre, research institute, fab-lab, resource-efficiency service provider, [digital] innovation hub, creative hub, incubator, or accelerator) that is a cluster or a similar business network organisation member
- A small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) that is a cluster or a similar business network organisation member
How to participate?
INDUCIENCIA (https://www.induciencia.es) the Spanish Science Industry Tecnological Platform, formed by close to 200 members, where more than 60% are companies, with more than 100 SMEs, 25% of knowledge generation institutions (research facilities, universities, research institutes, technological centres) and public authorities among others.
CDTI (https://www.cdti.es/) the Spanish Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) is a Public Business Entity, answering to the Ministry of Science and Innovation, which fosters the technological development and innovation of Spanish companies. It is the entity that channels the funding and support applications for national and international R&D&i projects of Spanish companies. The CDTI thus seeks to contribute to improving the technological level of the Spanish companies by means of implementing different activities.
BSBF 2022 (https://www.bsbf2020.org/) a business oriented congress which congregates all the European Research Infrastructures, focused on technology and with the aim to be the main meeting point between Research Infrastructures and industry. This will be the second edition of the event after the success of the previous edition in Copenhagen, where more than 1,000 participants from more than 500 organisations and 29 countries gathered together to discuss the future prospects of the Big Science Market.
BIGINN: A new beginning for business and Big Science Innovation project (www.biginn.eu) co-funded by COSME program (GA No. 101037928, COS-CLUSTER-2020-3-03-1). BIGINN partnership is willing to unlock the innovation potential of clusters in relationship with Big Science organizations and bring SMEs and other interested parties closer to Big Science market.