Special Registration Discount for Print4Fab Conference
Printing for Fabrication Conference Special Offer for colleagues in Saxony and beyond
On behalf of Prof. Reinhard Baumann (Fraunhofer ENAS and Tech. Univ. Chemnitz), IS&T is pleased to invite you to the upcoming Printing for Fabrication Conference to be held at the Hilton Dresden, 23-27 September 2018, and to extend special registration discounts to new attendees.
Printing for Fabrication provides a fertile, international space in which academia and industry meet to discuss the science, technology, and applications that drive the printing ecosystem, from 2D and 3D materials and processes to functional, security, and bio-printing applications. In addition to 16 short courses, there are six keynote talks, 3.5 days of technical presentations, an exhibit, and many opportunities to meet with colleagues, via our Colleague Connections series, including tours of the Felix Schoeller Group Weißenborn Paper Mill and the Smart Systems Campus in Chemnitz / Saxony. (See below for more details.)
We think we have something unique to offer and want you to experience it!
40% savings until Sept 3* use coupon code: Print40
30% savings Sept 4 –13* use coupon code: Print30
20% savings Sept 14 –22* use coupon code: Print20
10% onsite registration during event (Sept. 23-27), with a copy of this e-mail
* Discounts valid for short courses, conference registration (with or without membership), and/or tours, including student level. Extra reception tickets and extra proceedings books, not included. Registration must be received by IS&T by midnight, EDT.
The sooner you register, the more you save! Register by Aug. 26 and the discount is on early bird pricing.
Speaking about the multidisciplinary nature of printing, General Chair Wolfgang Schmidt (Felix Schoeller Group) says, “We need experts in physics, chemistry, material science, mechanical and electrical engineering, computer science, and many more fields to collaborate. This conference is the place where such collaboration takes place, where you can meet colleagues from all over the world, exchange results, concepts, and ideas, and work toward future innovations and products.”
We hope that you will take advantage of this special offer and join us in Dresden for this unique event!
More About Print4Fab
Print4Fab brings together engineers, researchers, managers, and others in academia and industry from Europe, Asia, and the Americas. The breakdown is approximately 50/50 academia/industry and 33% from each region.
Sessions this year encompass printing fundamentals to ground-breaking applications, including:
• ink/substrate interactions and ink jet processes
• printed electronics materials
• printed functional devices
• digital textile printing
• security printing
There are six keynote talks on a range of subjects from Electronic Skins (Takao Someya, Univ. of Tokyo) to Digital Packaging Production (Montserrat Peidró Insa, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen). Other keynotes are:
• Organic Semiconductors: From Organic Deposition to Printing (Karl Leo, Tech. Univ. Dresden)
• Industrial Applications of Inkjet Technologies (Rich Baker, Integrity Industrial Ink Jet Integration LLC)
• Printing Future Electronic Devices with Organic Semiconducting Materials (Mark James, Merck Chemicals Ltd.)
• Advances in Additive Manufacturing: The Evolution of HP Inc.’s Jet Fusion™ 3D Printing Technology (Cheryl MacLeod, HP Inc.)
And many opportunities to meet with colleagues, via our Colleague Connections series, which focuses on specific topics:
• Tours of the Felix Schoeller Group Weißenborn Paper Mill and the Smart Systems Campus in Chemnitz / Saxony
• Connections for Innovation in Security Printing—The Fabrication Needs of Secured Print discussion
• International Standards Supporting Printing for Fabrication discussion
• Student/Young Professional event
• Speed networking, conference exhibit, receptions, a happy hour, and more
View entire program: Printing for Fabrication Conference