Fraunhofer IIS/EAS - Consortium project »KI: Understand – Apply – Benefit 2021/2022«
Become part of the consortium project „Artificial Intelligence – Understand – Apply – Profit“ and learn how you can use the potential of AI for your company.
Throughout the project, Fraunhofer IIS/EAS will support you in developing an optimised solution for the use of AI in order to use it profitably for your company and to secure competitive advantages. The consortium project is a cooperation between Fraunhofer IIS/EAS and KEX Knowledge Exchange AG.
- Start: June 25th, 2021 — End: April 5th, 2022
- Around 15 consortium partners
- Focus: (potential) AI users
- Costs: Between 7.500 and 30.000 € *
- Company-specific AI maturity assessment taking into account economic, technological and organizational aspects
- Detailed solution approaches for the implementation of relevant measures
- Prototypical implementation of jointly selected application examples
- Competence development: AI basic training and 5-day AI intensive training course
- Creation of a roadmap for the implementation and use of AI in the company even after the end of the project
- Overview of relevant suppliers, research partners and start-ups
- Accelerated process and product development through international expert network
- Participation in overarching funding projects related to AI
- Free participation in Technology & Innovation Summit on June 23/24, 2021
Participation in the consortium project is open to companies from a wide range of industries. The project addresses (potential) AI users from sectors including industrial automation, automotive, semiconductors, mechanical and plant engineering, and healthcare.
Flyer about the consortium project AI from Fraunhofer IIS/EAS