Joint International Conference "Clothing-Body Interaction 2021"
Save the Date.
06-02 to 06-03-2021
The „Clothing Body Interaction will take place on 02-03 June 2021.
The Joint International Conference Clothing-Body Interaction 2021 is organized by the teams of Prof. Dr. Lukas Capek, Department of the Technologies and Structures, Technical University Liberec, Czech Republic and Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Yordan Kyosev, Chair of Assembly Technology for Textile Products, ITM, TU Dresden, Germany.
• Biomechanics, rigging, kinematic models
• 3D & 4D body scanning and analysis
• Mechanical clothing-body interaction, FEM models and simulations, softbody techniques
• Thermal and moisture clothing-body interaction
• Personal protection equipment
• Forensic biomechanics, damages in clothing and body
• Other related to the interaction between the clothing and human body topics