Test Engineer – Display Test (m/f/d)
– immediate start, full-time, unlimited contract, based in Dresden –
At Plastic Logic, we are proud to be the recognised leader in the design and manufacture of flexible, glass-free electrophoretic displays (EPD). Our glass-free, flexible Lectum® displays are lightweight and extremely energy efficient. Having perfected and industrialised our patented process for manufacturing glass-free backplanes and flexible ePaper displays, we now have a proven product on the market.
- Responsibility for optical and electrical display test and characterization process and equipment
- Developing and maintain software tools for test and characterization processes
- Driving programs to improve tool stability, process capability, cycle time and costs
- Realize data analysis and providing test and characterization reports
- Close collaboration with other engineers in terms of future development, continuous improvements and process transfer
- Providing technical training for engineers and external partners
- You enjoy working in a team, solution-oriented and responsible. Honest and open communication, also in German and English, is important to you.
- You identify the causes of problems and do not just treat the „symptoms“.
- You learn quickly and rethink topics to find practical solutions to problems.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or a related discipline and have a very good knowledge of electrical testing and measuring methods.
- You are familiar with programming languages such as C/C++/C# and you may already have some experience with Matlab and in image processing and optical testing and measurement.
- Working on innovative products in the dynamic and innovative environment of organic electronics
- Small team and work in a warm and family-friendly working atmosphere (e.g. paid childcare days)
- Open communication and a constructive co-operation
- Centrally located office
- Mentoring from colleagues with exceptionally high technical know-how
- Self-responsible work and a wide range of development perspectives
- Target- and performance-orientated remuneration
- Occupational pension scheme and other employee benefits, like flexible working hours and a benefited job ticket
PL Germany GmbH
Zwickauer Str. 46