Software Engineer for Frontend Developement (m/f/d)
For our global Senorics customers, we provide applications to use our NIR sensor devices. These applications shall be developed with cross-platform tools. Additionally, applications and user portals are to be provided online for our customers to manage their devices, subscriptions, and settings. We are looking for experienced web developers who help us to develop these cross-platform and web applications with state-of-the-art frameworks.
- Develop cross-platform frontends for our customers for mobile and desktop applications
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Design target solutions
- Create wireframes / mockups for design discussions with stakeholders
- Implement and test software solutions
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development, preferable web applications or native applications
- OOP knowledge, incl. design patterns
- UI testing experience
- Experience in agile practices – Scrum, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Experience with software development tools like GIT, Jira, etc.
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins, Code Quality Control tools like Sonar, etc.
- Additional experience with NodeJS, ReactJS for web-based UIs desirable
- Experience with TypeScript desirable
- Fluent English
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (management, customers and business stakeholders)
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving and technical debugging skills
What we offer:
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible working hours and mobile working, steep learning curves as well as fun and start-up atmosphere.
Please use only the online function for applications.
Senorics GmbH – Messering 19 – 01067 Dresden
+49 351 85032415