Senior Software Engineer Middleware
- Objective: Developing SpringBoot based middleware for internal data processing
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Design the target solution
- Implement and test software solutions
- B.S. in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- OOP knowledge, incl. design patterns
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Experience in middleware engineering
- Experience with JavaEE, SpringBoot or other middleware frameworks/technologies
- Experience in designing and consuming REST interfaces
- Experience with SQL databases such as Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Experience in agile practices – Scrum, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Experience in software development and building tools like GIT, Jira, Maven, etc.
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins, Code Quality Control tools like Sonar, etc.
- Desirable experience in No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc.
- Desirable experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript, or other web technologies for web-based UIs
- Desirable Experience with Unix/Linux, including shell scripting
- Fluent English
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical debugging skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with management, customers, and business stakeholders
- Passion for learning and for helping others to learn
What we offer:
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible working hours, steep learning curves as well as fund and start-up atmosphere.
Please use only the online function for applications.
+49 351 85032415