Senior Software Engineer AWS Cloud (m/f/d)
In order to help customers worldwide utilize our sensor devices to their full potential, we provide software applications. These are backed by cloud services based on Amazon’s AWS cloud. We seek developers who can help us with their experience to grow the cloud backend and to extend it’s functionality for the future.
- Develop AWS based backends for our end-customer software applications
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Design target solutions
- Implement and test software solutions
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of experience with cloud technologies, distributed system development, big data or similar
- Hands-on experience with AWS, esp. REST interfaces via API Gateway and Lambda
- OOP knowledge, incl. design patterns
- Experience in SQL databases such as Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with at least one No-SQL database such as MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra etc.
- Experience with IaC like CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Experience in agile practices – Scrum, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Experience with software development tools like GIT, Jira, etc.
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins, Code Quality Control tools like Sonar, etc.
- Experience with ReactJS for web-based UIs and with Unix/Linux, including shell scripting desirable
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Fluent English
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (management, customers and business stakeholders)
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving and technical debugging skills
What we offer:
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible working hours and mobile working, steep learning curves as well as fun and start-up atmosphere.
Please use only the online function for applications.
Senorics GmbH –Messering 19 – 01067 Dresden
+49 351 85032415