Senior Software Developer Embedded (m/f/d)
At Senorics, we develop NIR detector chips and sensor devices based on STM32 microcontrollers. The devices need firmware for readout and configuration. The device itself provides interfaces like USB, UART, BLE, and others. The connection is handled on OS level by a library written in C programming language.
We seek for senior developers to help us developing the firmware for our sensor devices and providing stable APIs. These APIs are used for our customer products and internal applications based on Java, Python, and other languages.
- Firmware development for STM32 driven sensor devices in C/C++
- Development of C/C++ interfaces for Windows and Linux for sensor devices connected via USB, BLE, and other ports
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Designing the target solution
- Implementing and testing software solutions
- Managing external development partners and reviewing externally developed codes
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in development of embedded devices and of C/C++
- Experience in programming Windows and Linux to connect to our sensor devices, Experience in with IoT operating systems like RTOS desireable, Some experience in C# would be of additional advantage
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Hands-on experience in agile practices – Scrum, Continuous Integration etc.
- Experience in software development and building tools like GIT, Jira, CMake etc., Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins, Code Quality Control tools like Sonar etc.
- Fluent English
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, Strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical debugging skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with management, customers, and business stakeholders
- Passion for learning and for helping others to learn
What we offer:
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible working hours and mobile working, steep learning curves as well as fun and start-up atmosphere.
Please use only the online function for applications.
Senorics GmbH – Räcknitzhöhe 35 – 01217 Dresden
+49 351 85032415