Senior Scientist Organic Chemistry (m/f/d)
Novaled GmbH is a research and development company and the world’s leading supplier of special chemicals for the application in organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs). Novaled’s products can be found in most AMOLED displays, including smartphones, TVs and smartwatches. Novaled‘s main shareholder is Samsung SDI.
- You will be responsible for development and material design of new organic compounds.
- There will be a strong internal collaboration with physicists and engineers and external collaboration partners to develop organic materials.
- Technical consultancy of laboratory technicians is also part of your work scope.
- You are searching in technical literature and you are contributing to generate new IP.
- Successfully finished PhD in Chemistry or Material Science with above-average results and in-depth professional experience
- Strong track record in industry and the field of organic and organometalic chemistry, in particular in heterocyclic or dye chemistry, experience in organic electronics would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in usual organic chemistry analysis methods
- Proven skills in leading projects are desirable
- Hands-on experience on chemical synthesis of small molecules and various purification methods
- Analytical thinker combined with excellent conceptual abilities
- Assertive personality with very good organization and communication skills verbal and written especially in German and English
You can expect attractive social benefits, e.g. 30 days of vacation, kindergarden allowance, recreation allowance, allowance for sports activities, free hot and cold drinks as well as an in-house canteen. Regular team events and management information meetings complete our offer.
Contact: Doreen Boeltzig · Tel: +49-351-79890-213 · www.novaled.com
Novaled GmbH Dresden