Sales Manager / Representative International (f/m/d)
Treidlerstraße 3, 01139 Dresden
- Strategic market development, support of new and existing customers on the international market, Key Account management of international customers in English and Spanish speaking countries
- First point of contact for all technical questions from our customers, advising existing customers on product and application-related questions, as well as on the feasibility of projects and, if necessary, internal clarification with the specialist departments
- Collection, definition and implementation of customer requirements in close cooperation with the product development team, including product management
- Observation and analysis of existing and future markets and development of suitable sales strategies
- Sales is your passion. Therefore you have international sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment; furthermore you have experience in or affinity for technical support of international customers preferably of an industrial product in need of explanation
- As you love to interact with different cultures and people, you are willing to travel and have very good communication skills, supported by excellent business-fluent written and spoken English. Further language skills are beneficial.
- You have a high degree of customer and service-orientation; personal responsibility and organizational skills
With the job ticket, you can reach your workplace just as easily by public transport connection as via the direct motorway connection including our free company parking lot. The communication style in our collegial, international team is reflecting our flat hierarchy. You can spend your breaks with the drinks provided free of charge (water, tea and coffee from our fully automatic coffee machine) and the fruit/vegetables on offer in our spacious canteen, e.g. while playing table football.
At the annual staff events, you can exchange ideas with over 220 colleagues on how you will spend your 28 days of vacation or what you will do on the next team day.
Your permanent employment contract includes a bonus payment and with flexible working hours and the possibility of a home office, you can assure an optimal work-life balance.
We also think about your future and are happy to support your company pension scheme.
Please use only the online function for applications.
Ms. Aline Berger