Sales Manager (m/f/d)
At Senorics, we developed a disruptive sensor technology to non-destructively detect and quantify material compositions. Our vision is to make Material Sensing available to everyone. We are looking for a passionate sales manager who takes responsibility to build long-term relationships with B2B customers and to grow and scale Senorics in Europe, North America and Asia.
Objectives and Tasks:
Increase the revenue by building long-term relationships with our leads and customers:
- Identify, nurture and close new opportunities within Senorics’ target markets and applications
- Support your customers after sales and ensure their satisfaction (with the help of our product management and technical teams)
- Proactively seek customer feedback and facilitate a direct dialog between customers and Senorics’ product organization
- Contribute to our go-to-market strategy for the upcoming years
- Understand the competitive landscape and related technologies
- Attend trade shows and events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration – MBA preferred.
- Three years of B2B sales experience with focus on long-term relationships with customers
- Experience in deep tech or sensor industry would be a plus
- Domain expertise in material sensing and/or spectroscopy would be a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand customers’ needs and pain points
- Excellent communication skills – spoken and written English
- Fluency in German would be a plus
- Ability to travel and valid drivers license
What we offer:
An inspiring atmosphere where you have the opportunity to work in a highly motivated, experienced and supportive start-up team and gain exciting insights into our technology. With flexible working hours, mobile working and flat hierarchies, you can design your tasks self-dependently and benefit from steep learning curves. Our core values are trust, open and honest communication, appreciation and support for each other.
Please use only the online function for applications.
Senorics GmbH – Messering 19 – 01067 Dresden
+49 351 85032414