At Plastic Logic, we are proud to be the recognised leader in the design and manufacture of flexible, glass-free electrophoretic displays (EPD). Our glass-free, flexible Lectum® displays are lightweight and extremely energy efficient. Having perfected and industrialised our patented process for manufacturing glass-free backplanes and flexible ePaper displays, we now have a proven product on the market.
- Confident communication with customers and represent the company.
- Project management as well as programme coordination
- End-to-end project planning and execution
- Optional, depending on experience: Leading a team of up to 8 employees.
- You enjoy working in a team, solution-oriented and responsible. Honest and open communication, in German and English, is important to you.
- You have experience in traditional project management in an international setting.
- You have experience working with Project Management Tools, preferably monday.com.
- You are confident using the complete MS Suite including MS Teams.
- Working on innovative products in the dynamic and innovative environment of organic electronics
- Small team and work in a warm and family-friendly working atmosphere (e.g. paid childcare days)
- Open communication and a constructive co-operation
- Centrally located office
- Mentoring from colleagues with exceptionally high technical know-how
- Self-responsible work and a wide range of development perspectives
- Target- and performance-orientated remuneration
- Occupational pension scheme and other employee benefits, like flexible working hours and a benefited job ticket
PL Germany GmbH
Zwickauer Str. 46 | 01069 Dresden | Germany