Project Manager (m/f/d)
Inuru is an award winning high–tech companyand manufacturer of active packaging and labelling products, that are capable of lighting up, warning on expiry date, displaying small animation and even video in future. Our products fill the need of brands in the field of Fast–Moving–Consumer–Goods for a personalized brand experience and a better shelf visibility in retail and for home delivery. Amongst Inuru’s customers are the most valuable brands worldwide.
- Coordination and communication with the customer during order implementation
- Complete communication between customer and production for smooth implementation of customer orders
- Coordination of suppliers and subcontractors as well as service providers for the implementation of the project
- Discussions with designers and creative departments to evaluate customer projects
- High level of empathy and linguistic understanding of marketing aspects product aspects and tech-nological aspects
- experience in project management of electronic devices as well as implementations of electronic products or installations
- experience in implementing creative projects and transferring them into technical production
- Language: very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is desirable but not mandatory
- You will work in a full or half time position working on the world of tomorrow already today
- Bring in new ideasand take responsibility for own projectsto grow the company together
- Young diverse team –we are professional but laugh a lot
- Come as you are–work in a truly tolerant, international team
- No bullshit–culture
In case of interest please send CV and a short letter explaining why you want to join us to: email@example.com or via post to Inuru GmbH, Johann–Hittorf–Str. 8, 12489 Berlin–Adlershof.