Product Manager / Product Developer (m/f/d)
Inuru is an award winning high–tech companyand manufacturer of active packaging and labelling products, that are capable of lighting up, warning on expiry date, displaying small animation and even video in future. Our products fill the need of brands in the field of Fast–Moving–Consumer–Goods for a personalized brand experience and a better shelf visibility in retail and for home delivery. Amongst Inuru’s customers are the most valuable brands worldwide.
- Development and conceptual design of products with electronic functionalities
- Selection of materials for an aesthetically sophisticated implementation of products from different categories
- Implementation of a simple user experience for the use of products with electronic functionalities
- Identification of materials and partners and the preparation of these products for production
- Communication between product development and production at Inuru
- Experience with the integration of electronic components, ideally printed or hybrid electronics into products used in everyday life
- Experience selecting materials for integrating lighting effects into products, as well as experience selecting and integrating materials that can later be scaled up
- Existing product portfolio of already implemented products with or without electronics from which an aesthetic and design aspect for the appearance as well as for the user experience emerges
- You will work in a full or half time position working on the world of tomorrow already today
- Bring in new ideasand take responsibility for own projectsto grow the company together
- Young diverse team –we are professional but laugh a lot▪Come as you are–work in a truly tolerant, international team
- No bullshit–culture
In case of interest please send CV and a short letter explaining why you want to join us to: email@example.com or via post to Inuru GmbH, Johann–Hittorf–Str. 8, 12489 Berlin–Adlershof.