At Senorics, we developed a new sensor technology to detect and quantify material components and aim to integrate this technology in everyday goods such as cars, home appliances and smartphones.
Objectives and Tasks:
Design use cases and new applications together with customers and partners on one side and internal stakeholders on the other side:
- Translate market feedback into value propositions (USP)
- Define and supervise further development of product applications
- Collect product feedback and new feature requests and derive new applications
- Clarify requirements internally and manage further development of product applications in a solution-oriented manner
- Understand the competitive landscape and related technologies
- Work closely with the sales and business development team to develop long-term strategies
- Product demonstrations, trainings and consultings as well as market research
- Proven track record as a product manager
- Master state of the art in tools and techniques for management of requirements, road mapping and continuous product improvement
- Master in Engineering, Physics or related fields
- Understanding of deep tech environments
- Preferably with a background in chemometrics
- Excellent communication skills – spoken and written English
- Fluency in German would be a plus
- Ability to travel and valid drivers license
What we offer:
An inspiring atmosphere where you have the opportunity to work in a highly motivated, experienced and supportive start-up team and gain exciting insights into our technology. With flexible working hours, mobile working and flat hierarchies, you can design your tasks self-dependently and benefit from steep learning curves.
Please use only the online function for applications.
Senorics GmbH – Messering 19 – 01067 Dresden
+49 351 85032414