OLED Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Inuru is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Research & Development team as a Data Scientist with strong experience in OLED data collection and analysis. This is a great opportunity to jump from Academia to a real-life job as you join us in our quest to perfect printed OLED light.
The Position: Our OLED Scientist will work independently to design and execute experiments related to OLEDs, and will also report results and define strategies based on what we learn.
- Be experienced in measuring and assessing the electrical and optical characteristics of OLEDs.
- Have a solid basis in Python programming, especially machine interfacing, data and image analysis.
- Be experienced in optical microscopy.
- Practical experience in independent research, (comparable to the work done for a Master’s Degree).
- Have experience using atomic force microscopy, profilometry and ellipsometry.
- Have experience in modelling optical characteristics of OLEDs via simulation
We offer a competitive salary and a great work environment.
Inuru GmbH, Johann-Hittorf-Str. 8, 12489 Berlin-Adlershof.