Mobile App Developer (m/f/d)
At Senorics, we develop revolutionary NIR detector chips and sensor devices. The devices are used with mobile and desktop applications. These are backed by a cloud. We seek for a passionate software developer to help us developing mobile applications which operate our current and next generation sensor devices and which our customer will love. If you would like to work in a passionate team with colleagues
- taking care of each other and treating each other respectfully
- giving honest feedback and appreciating to receive honest feedback
- constantly looking out for new technical opportunities and improvements
- and striving to learn and grow, then you should apply.
- Develop mobile applications for Android and iOS based on Flutter/Dart
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Design the target solution
- Create wireframes / mockups for design discussions with stakeholders
- Implement and test software solutions
- Current work permit for Germany!
- B.S. in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development, preferable mobile applications
- Hands-on experience with Flutter/Dart
- Experience in designing mobile UX/UI for different form factors (phone, tablet, …)
- OOP knowledge, incl. design patterns
- UI testing experience
- Experience in agile practices (Scrum, continuous integration etc.)
- Experience in software development and build tools like GIT, Jira, etc.
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins, Code Quality Control tools like Sonar, etc.
- Desirable: hands-on experience with AWS Amplify, NodeJS, ReactJS for web-based UIs, TypeScript
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Team player with a positive attitude
What we offer:
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible working hours and mobile working, steep learning curves as well as fun and start-up atmosphere.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application! Please write to email@example.com or call 0351 85032-415.