SENORICS is a dynamic photonics startup based in Dresden, Germany. Our novel sensor technology is powerful and enables affordable miniaturized spectroscopy solutions. Our goal is to transform near-infrared spectroscopy from a lab technology into a widespread mass market tool. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Manufacturing Process Engineer in the field of production facility and their process of manufacturing to join our manufacturing team. We provide an inspiring atmosphere and the opportunity to work in a highly motivated and experienced startup-team.
Ensuring the manufacture of Senorics chips in production, as well as the development of production processes for the manufacture of optical components from the frontend to the backend.
- Taking over the cleaning of each kind of substrate- and encapsulation glas
- Support and develop deposition process of metal- and organic-compounds
- Development and stabilisation of encapsulation process, as well as cutting substrates and characterize organic devices
- Development of the individual production processes with the team, including building recipes and document
- Development and stabilisation of the deposition process
- Analysis and evaluate performance logs plus processes
- Monitoring and increasing the usable chips
- Completed training as a technician or microtechnologist, alternatively studies in engineering in the MINT field
- Experience in dealing with electrical and optical characterization of organic structures
- Good knowledge in thermal evaporation and encapsulation of organic devices
- Ability to work in a cleanroom
- Experience in dealing with MS-Office applications
- English and German language skills
- Self-employed working method
- Good grasps and team work compatible
What we offer:
An inspiring atmosphere where you have the opportunity to work in a highly motivated, experienced and supportive start-up team and gain exciting insights into our technology. With flexible working hours and flat hierarchies, you can design your tasks self-dependently and benefit from steep learning curves. Our core values are trust, diversity, open and honest communication, appreciation and support for each other.
We are looking forward to your application! Please write to email@example.com or call 0351 85032-415.
Senorics GmbH – Messering 19 – 01067 Dresden
Victoria Paul, +49 351 85032415