Manager Sales, Marketing & Customer Relations (m/w/d)
OrelTech is an emerging expert in advanced metallization technologies based in Berlin. The company’s proprietary technology enables innovation in tech products in many sectors, including medical tech, semiconductors, green energy (electrolizers, fuel cells, PV), automotive, printed electronics, and smart textiles. Core of the company’s success is a low-temperature metallization process to deposit precious metals such as silver, gold, platinum and palladium on almost any material. The technology saves energy and metal and runs without any toxic chemicals or waste.
OrelTech is growing dynamically: the team of currently six people is set to grow to over a dozen by the end of 2024. Anyone joining OrelTech will see a committed and agile team, yet with solid processes and professional standards in place.
As Manager Sales, Marketing & Customer Relations you will be in charge of running and, in collaboration with the CEO, continuously developing OrelTech’s sales and marketing strategy. This includes typical sales activities such as lead generation, qualification and customer acquisition in high-tech B2B markets. It also includes uncovering new sales potential by exploring the wide range of industries, in which OrelTech technology can be applied.
Also, you will help coordinating the company’s marketing activities (Website, LinkedIn / GoogleAds, SEO, designer, etc.) to ensure high visibility and professionality of the company’s presence and brand positioning. Besides that, maintaining good relationships with OrelTech’s innovative clients from many sectors is daily business.
A good understanding and fascination for deep tech (med tech, semicon, new energy, electronics, smart textiles, etc.) paired with a true sales mentality and the ability to work within an agile team are the key success factors to excel in this role.
You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the entire team, in which everyone is just a slack message away. As OrelTech grows, in this role you are in the ideal position to eventually lead the growing marketing and sales team and shape the company’s development.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Plan and run the company’s sales pipeline activities, esp. systematically uncovering sales potential, qualifying and contacting leads and establishing customer relationships (current software is Salesforce)
- Plan, prepare and run multi-media marketing campaigns, partially together with our external advertising, design and sales partners
- Support ongoing customer development projects by being primary CRM and ensuring smooth communication between our tech team and the client
- Work with the team to prepare and participate in major trade fairs (e.g. LOPEC, Europ. Coating Show, SEMICON, etc.)
- Liaise with the company’s web designers to ensure the website is in-step with marketing
- Work along the company’s key customer processes (“order to cash”) and, where necessary, be entrepreneurial in realizing process improvements
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong sales mentality and is a team player
- a fascination for and good understanding of technology as well as at least 2 years prior experience in B2B sales in relevant sectors
- a strong drive to work independently
- excellent knowledge of up-to-date marketing and sales practices using conventional channels and social media in industry (B2B)
- at least a Bachelor’s degree in business/management/marketing or in a technical field (e.g. chemistry, engineering, nano-tech)
- prior experience with sales pipeline software, ideally Salesforce
- profound skills in relevant software applications (GoogleAds, Google Analytics, Salesforce, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Publisher, Adobe …)
- fluency in German and English; more languages are an asset
What OrelTech offers:
- Be at the forefront of establishing a completely new technology in not only one but many growing industries.
- Be part of and shape a young and emerging company with a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- See immediately what impact your work has.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work in home office.
- Competitive compensation.
How to apply
To apply, send your CV in an e-mail briefly stating your motivation, relevant experience and what you bring to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for Sales & Marketing Position”.