SENORICS is a dynamic photonics startup based in Dresden, Germany. Our novel sensor technology is powerful and enables affordable miniaturized spectroscopy solutions. Our goal is to transform near-infrared spectroscopy from a lab technology into a widespread mass market tool. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Manufacturing Process Engineer in the field of production facility and their process of manufacturing to join our manufacturing team. We provide an inspiring atmosphere and the opportunity to work in a highly motivated and experienced startup-team.
Ensuring a smooth process for our internal colleagues through functioning IT Infrastructure.
- Support in maintaining the IT Infrastructure
- Maintenance of virtual machine Updates
- Backing up and checking data using Backup SkyKick
- Supporting and updating the device cadastre and workstations
- Management of devices and users through Sophos Central
- Administration and activation of updates with Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Further development of the existing Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Independent development of project tasks
- Introduction of new software solutions for process optimisation
- Creation of IT system instructions
- Contact person for internal IT support
- Completed training as an IT specialist for system integration or comparable
- Experience in IT Support and IT Administration
- 2 years of experience in creating authorisation roles and managing updates
- Knowledge in WSUS, Sophos Central and SkyKick or comparable tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good communication skills and flexibility
- Ability to work self-organized in a team
- Fluency English and German skills
What we offer:
An inspiring atmosphere where you have the opportunity to work in a highly motivated, experienced and supportive start-up team and gain exciting insights into our technology. With flexible working hours and flat hierarchies, you can design your tasks self-dependently and benefit from steep learning curves. Our core values are trust, diversity, open and honest communication, appreciation and support for each other.
We are looking forward to your application! Please write to email@example.com or call 0351 85032-415.
Senorics GmbH – Messering 19 – 01067 Dresden
Victoria Paul, +49 351 85032415