Field Application Engineer (m/f/d)
- Engineering background (BS or MA) in micro-electronics and/or micro-optics
- Hands-on experience as an Application Engineer or Field Application Engineer
- Domain expertise in spectroscopy would be a plus
- Team player – ability to orchestrate support for customers and partners leveraging Senorics’ consolidated technical expertise
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills, fluent in English and German
- Ability to describe complex applications or technical problems comprehensively
- Driver License
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to visit customers and partners
What we offer:
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible hours and mobile working, steep learning curves as well as a fun start-up atmosphere.
Please use only the online function for applications.
Senorics GmbH – Räcknitzhöhe 35 – 01217 Dresden
+49 351 85032415