Electronics Technician (m/f/d)
Inuru is an award winning high–tech companyand manufacturer of active packaging and labelling products, that are capable of lighting up, warning on expiry date, displaying small animation and even video in future. Our products fill the need of brands in the field of Fast–Moving–Consumer–Goods for a personalized brand experience and a better shelf visibility in retail and for home delivery. Amongst Inuru’s customers are the most valuable brands worldwide.
- Manufacture electronic assemblies from Flex or RigidPCB and SMD components for integration into flexible electronics Identification and coordination of supplier orders
- Experience in manual or automated electronics manufacturing and electronic component integration (SMD)
- Fluent in German and English
- You will work in a full or half time position working on the world of tomorrow already today
- Bring in new ideasand take responsibility for own projectsto grow the company together
- Young diverse team –we are professional but laugh a lot
- Come as you are–work in a truly tolerant, international team
- No bullshit–culture
In case of interest please send CV and a short letter explaining why you want to join us to: email@example.com or via post to Inuru GmbH, Johann–Hittorf–Str. 8, 12489 Berlin–Adlershof.