Data Scientist (Hardware Engineering) (m/f/d)
SENORICS is a hightech start-up based in Dresden. We developed a new sensor technology to detect and quantify material components and aim to integrate this technology in everyday goods such as cars, home appliances and smartphones. Our vision is to enable and facilitate data-based decisions for everyone. To further strengthen our team, we are looking for you as a highly experienced data scientist. You get the opportunity to work in an extremely motivated and experienced start-up team.
Further development of our hardware components and their integration into customer-specific solutions.
- Conversion of hardware solution ideas into customer products
- Driving the overall hardware roadmap
- Identification and prioritization of improvement potentials for Senorics hardware
- Plan and execute assigned hardware development projects (prototyping) including subsequent data analysis
- Report and moderate discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Transfer of prototype development into final products
- Development and support of tools used for automation of hardware related processes (production, monitoring, quality assurance and testing)
- Degree in natural sciences (diploma / Master of Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics), preferably PhD
- 3+ years of experience in Python programming for data analysis as well as development of supporting tools
- Optional: experience in embedded development (STM32, C/C++)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to work independently and to interact effectively with individuals on multi-disciplinary teams
- Team player with a positive attitude
Interested? We are looking forward to your application! Please write to email@example.com or call 0351 85032-415.