Cloud Software Engineer (m/f/d)
At Senorics, we develop revolutionary NIR detector chips and sensor devices. These are used with mobile and desktop applications and are backed by a cloud. We seek for a passionate software developer to help us developing our end-customer software for desktop and mobile applications using AWS Cloud.
If you would like to work in a passionate team with colleagues
- taking care of each other and treating each other respectfully
- giving honest feedback and appreciating to receive honest feedback
- constantly looking out for new technical opportunities and improvements
- and striving to learn and grow,
then you definitely should apply.
- Developing AWS based backends for end-customer software desktop and mobile applications
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Design the target solution
- Implement and test software solutions
- Current work permit for Germany!
- B.S. in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with cloud technologies, distributed system development, big data or similar
- Hands-on experience with AWS, especially REST interfaces via API Gateway and Lambda
- OOP knowledge, incl. design patterns
- Desirable experience with Amazon’s Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
- Knowledge of agile practices (e.g. Scrum, Continuous Integration) and software development tools (GIT, Jira, etc.)
- Experience using CI tools (Jenkins, Code Quality Control tools like Sonar, etc.)
- Desirable experience with Localstack for on-premise cloud testing, ReactJS for web-based UIs and Unix/Linux, including shell scripting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Team player with a positive attitude
What you can expect:
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible working hours and mobile working, steep learning curves as well as fun and start-up atmosphere.