Chief Marketing Officer (all genders)
Inuru is a high tech startup and manufacturer of active packaging and labelling products. They are capable of lighting up, warning and displaying small animation and even video in future. Our products fill the need of brands in the field of Fast–Moving–Consumer–Goods for a personalized brand experience and a better shelf visibility in retail and for home delivery. Amongst Inuru’s customers are the most valuable brands worldwide.
In order grow our companywe search for a person executing and overseeing commercial activities of Inuru in Berlin – starting as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for all sales & marketing activities at Inuru overseeing and managing a small and yet international and growing team
- You are results oriented and take responsibility for sales results and elaborate own structures to achieve revenue goals with the help of marketing activities
- You work closely with the CEO on developing sales strategies and the general brand concept
- You elaborate and execute marketing strategies in digital and analogue working together with our partners
- You do and support sales: research target companies, cold–call, pitches, negotiate, close deals
- You furbish sales materials, offers and conduct every day customer communication, and also support operations with the best
- You tell people to write down their name to sell a pen
- Experience in leading positions in creative agencies or marketing of FMCG brands or former CMO position in startups, all with a visible track recordin terms of sales or reach
- You know how to communicate and articulate yourself fluently in English and at least one other language like German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic or Japanese
- You are sensitive in terms of having an understanding of people and their needs
- You know how to create stunning slides; and also deliver a great sales pitch
- You are humble on the inside, bold on the outside
- You are quick and get things done on time
- MBA or similaris an advantage not a must
- Work on the world of tomorrow already today and create the company together with the founding team; while learning about the technology of tomorrow already today
- Come as you are to work in a truly tolerant, international team
- Competetive salary
- We have rules but low hierarchy
- No bullshit–culture
In case of interest please send CV and a short letter explaining why you want to join us to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Inuru GmbH, Johann–Hittorf–Str. 8, 12489 Berlin–Adlershof.