Chemometrics and Data Scientist (F/M/D)
As chemometrics and the corresponding data base are key issues for SENORICS‘ technology, we are hiring a highly experienced chemometrician and data scientist. You get the opportunity to work in a highly motivated and experienced start-up team.
Objectives and Tasks:
- Establishing linear and non-linear algorithms for chemometric modeling and data processing
- Conception and development of a NIR-calibration database
- Performing data analysis, specifically data clean-up, data processing, predictive modeling, chemometric statistical modeling and multivariate data analysis
- Establishing machine learning and artificial intelligence models
- Planning and performing experiments for customers and internal use, design of experiments (DoE)
- Degree in natural sciences (diploma / master in physics, chemistry or mathematics), preferably PhD
- 5+ years experience with chemometrics, data handling and processing and implementing of analytical methods and algorithms
- Proficiency in performing multivariate data analytics, specifically chemometrics, predictive analytics, machine learning and / or data mining, as it is related to chemical, biological, biochemical or other scientific data, especially in spectroscopy
- Software programming / scripting proficiency in R, Python, Java
- Team player, able to work independently and to interact effectively, ability to lead a small group
- Fluent English, proficiency with MS-Office
What we offer:
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible working hours and mobile working, steep learning curves as well as fun and start-up atmosphere.
Please use only the online function for applications.
Senorics GmbH – Räcknitzhöhe 35 – 01217 Dresden
+49 351 85032415