Business Development Manager (w/m)
About the company
SENORICS is a dynamic photonics startup commercializing a disruptive optical sensor technology enabling miniaturized spectroscopy solutions. SENORICS‘ mission is to transform near-infrared-spectroscopy from a lab technology into a widespread mass market tool.
We are hiring a business development manager being able to fundamentally contribute to the sales pipe and being able to efficiently manage customer projects.
Objectives and tasks
- Acquiring industry customers and business development
- Developing new markets and application fields
- Lead generation and customer acquisition (with follow-up)
- Attending exhibitions and events
- Developing quotations for industry customers together with Tech Team
- Efficient customer projects management (planning, monitoring, controlling)
- Supporting marketing
- Organizing exhibition and event appearances
- Process development
- Proactive improvement and coordination of ongoing developments of the CRM
- Implementing standard procedures in BusDev Team
- MSc. in economics, MBA or comparable, English business fluent
- Experience in Business development, project management and sales process
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical experience with CRM-software, very good skills in excel
You get the opportunity to work in a highly motivated and experienced startup-team. We provide an energetic atmosphere and the perfect conditions to develop yourself and your career. We are expecting full dedication for business development and the absolute willingness for customer satisfaction.
Nöthnitzer Straße 61
Phone: 0351 – 463 43350