Application Technician (m/f/d)
– immediate start, full-time, unlimited contract, based in Dresden –
At Plastic Logic, we are proud to be the recognised leader in the design and manufacture of flexible, glass-free electrophoretic displays (EPD). Our glass-free, flexible Lectum® displays are lightweight and extremely energy efficient. Having perfected and industrialised our patented process for manufacturing glass-free backplanes and flexible ePaper displays, we now have a proven product on the market.
- Confident using electrical measurement devices like Multimeter and Oscilloscope
- Reading circuity schematics, measure and debug and validate electrical circuities
- Executing soldering, assembly and maintenance work on PCBs and FPCs
- Organization, execution and evaluation of mechanical, electrical, thermal, climatic and combined reliability tests on display products
- Organization and execution of Evaluation Kit assembly, preparing documentation and customer support
- You enjoy working in a team, solution-oriented and responsible. Honest and open communication, in German and English, is important to you.
- You identify the causes of problems and do not just treat the „symptoms“.
- You learn quickly and rethink topics to find practical solutions to problems.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (skilled worker or technician), mechatronic or a related discipline and have a very good knowledge of electrical testing and measuring methods.
- Working on innovative products in the dynamic and innovative environment of organic electronics
- Small team and work in a warm and family-friendly working atmosphere (e.g. paid childcare days)
- Open communication and a constructive co-operation
- Centrally located office
- Mentoring from colleagues with exceptionally high technical know-how
- Self-responsible work and a wide range of development perspectives
- Target- and performance-orientated remuneration
- Occupational pension scheme and other employee benefits, like flexible working hours and a benefited job ticket
We are an equal opportunities employer.
PL Germany GmbH
Zwickauer Str. 46